Full Job Description
Working for our distinguished client to assist the Catering Manager to achieve high standards in their stores and kitchen.
* Ensure safe receipt of all incoming food and non-food products whilst checking quantity, quality, temperature control, shelf life etc.,
* Loading and unloading vehicles (including lots of lifting),
* Ensure all goods are promptly and securely stored,
* Undertake accurate stock checks,
* Ensure stock rotation is adhered to,
* Issue all goods as requested,
* Assist with waste removal,
* Setting up for events,
* Complete administration,
* Undertake deliveries from the store around the site.
* Previous stores experience,
* It would be advantageous if you also have experience in a food service environment,
* Effective communicator at all levels,
* Reliable and well presented,
* Methodical and thorough,
* Willingness to adopt a flexible approach.
Although working with a busy kitchen and reporting to a Catering Manager you will be lone working for the majority of the time. The role offers excellent working hours with no shifts - Monday to Friday 7.30am-3.30pm. Due to the working environment you are required to have a full DBS in place prior to appointment to the role.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.