Staff Nurse - Ward
Full Job Description
We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to organise and implement individual care programmes for patients, using the nursing process and the designated nursing model of care for the ward. To practice in accordance with the NMC codes, The Code (2015) and any other mandatory or organisational standards. This role will be based in Ashford with occasional travel to Canterbury.
You must possess the following skills and attributes:
* Registered Nurse 1st level.
* Evidence of continual professional development.
* Experience in surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures.
* Delivery of evidence based practice.
* Demonstrates a patient focus approach.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent employee relations track record.
* Commitment to professional development.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Computer skills.
* Good time management.
Please note that this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two character references will be sought prior to interview.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.