Service Administrator - Part Time (FTC)
Full Job Description
A Service Administrator is required to join a firm which holds global prestige status on a part time basis (three days per week) on a one year fixed term.
The incoming candidate will be accountable for all administrative tasks within the after-sales department.
You will also responsible for the efficient organisation and distribution of work between all technical areas within the service centre while ensuring interdepartmental lead times are kept to an absolute minimum. The role will ensure that all customers receive a world class experience.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Organising and distributing all work within the parallel batch system between all technical areas of the service centre.
* Undertaking the splitting of batches within the parallel work flow system as required.
* Locating and prioritising any work required that may not be processed within the allocated time frame.
* Accurately inputting service notifications on to the SAP system in a timely and efficient manner, prioritising work in accordance to the date received.
* Accurately processing of service invoices and packaging of completed jobs in preparation for the post department, prioritising work in accordance to the date required.
The successful candidate will possess a proven administrative background preferably gained from within a service, after-sales, or customer service environment. Fantastic organisational skills are required, as is an excellent attitude to customer service and a strong telephone manner.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.