Senior Service Engineer
Full Job Description
Gaining in-depth knowledge of market leading, cutting edge and most importantly fascinating technology, as a Senior Service Engineer, you will become an integral part of this global market leading bio-medical organisation.
This role plays a critical part in both the support of their existing pioneering products as well as the development and roll out of new products and product changes.
Main responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Service Process development and delivery,
- Technical Support and troubleshooting,
- Repairs and Refurbishment,
- Creation of Technical Service Bulletin,
- Development and preparation of management systems, tracking metrics and reports,
- Project management - including planning and scoping.
To be considered for this position, we are looking for the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or other relevant discipline),
- Experienced in relevant engineering / technical area,
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Excel,
- Ideally experience of servicing, manufacturing or designing of electromechanical equipment.
In return a highly competitive salary is on offer, coupled with a very generous benefits package.
A small amount of international travel might be involved with this role.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.