An experienced Quality Control Inspector is required to join a leading Engineering firm based in Thanet.
As a Quality Control Inspector you will be inspecting company products, maintaining records and to assist with defect resolution.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, reward scheme and a generous holiday allowance.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* To carry out routine inspection on all electrical, electronic, optical and mechanical parts in accordance with specifications and to agree standards.This may be within Piece Part, Goods Inwards, Sub Assembly, Final Inspection or on a patrol basis.
* To ensure that correct labels are applied to any defective goods and that these are kept in suitably demarcated quarantine areas.
* To ensure that any faults found are recorded as per procedure and investigated with a Report issued to the Quality Manager.
* To make recommendations to staff, where practical, for quality improvements.
* To carry out environmental tests on equipment on and off site, calibrate equipment and maintain records as such a full driving licence is required.
* To complete time cards and any other documentation required by the company's administrative system accurately and on time.
* To maintain the confidentiality of company and customer supplied technical information at all times.
* To carry out any other related tasks as may be requested from time to time by the Quality Manager.
Candidates with experience working in a machining shop, with hands on experience of inspection and test procedures in an engineering environment are invited to apply without delay.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
This job is no longer open for applications. Please search jobs or submit your CV