Quality Control / H&S Officer
Full Job Description
A QA and H&S Co-ordinator is required to join an established manufacturer based in Sittingbourne.
Reporting into the Technical Director, the incoming candidate will be chiefly responsible for the QA and H&S function for the entirety of the site and the firm's product range.
The remit of the role will include the following responsibilities:
* Development and management of ISO9001 quality system,
* Monitoring and reporting on production performance and all quality inspection activities,
* Goods-In inspection; work in progress inspection; final product inspection,
* Investigating root cause analysis,
* Supplier and customer quality management,
* Liaison with external certification and accreditation bodies,
* H&S risk assessments; safety inductions; H&S toolbox talks and seminars; reporting on accidents and near misses.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Quality and H&S professional from within a manufacturing, production, or engineering environment - preferably with exposure to a fabricated product.
Demonstrable experience of developing and managing ISO9001 systems is required, as is a recognised H&S qualification (NEBOSH preferred, with IOSH possibly being considered). Without this, applications cannot be considered.
Interviews are likely to take place within the next week, with a swift start available.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.