Full Job Description
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a private healthcare organisation based in Dover.
Supporting the Business Development Director with specific responsibilities for social media, this is an exciting role that would suit someone looking to accelerate their career and grow within an established business where no two days will be the same!
You must have a working knowledge of the following:
Microsoft Packages, Google Analytics, Facebook and Twitter Ad Manager, Adobe Photoshop, Google Adwords, Mail Chimp, Email Marketing Campaigns, Umbraco, CMS, Graphic Design.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Maths and English GCSE Grade C and above (or equivalent),
* Dealing with local press,
* 12 months experience working in a marketing administration environment,
* Social Media marketing experience,
* Motivated, with ability to work under pressure,
* CMS (Content Management System),
* Hold full, clean driving license, with access to own transport.
Please send your CV to apply
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.