Maintenance & Call Out Engineer
Full Job Description
Are you an experienced Fire Alarm Systems Engineer with CCTV and Security Systems knowledge?
New Appointments Group are recruiting on behalf of a newly established instillation and Maintenance organisation who are in the market for a Maintenance Call Out Engineer.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out planned routine maintenance of the following systems:
* Fire Alarms
* Security systems
* Access controls
* Emergency lighting systems
To be considered for this position you will require the following experience and Qualification:
* Knowledge of fire alarm systems; access control systems; CCTV and security systems, however, additional training will be provided as required,
* Knowledge of testing emergency lighting systems (Preferably to be qualified to at least 16th Edition Electrical Installation but not essential),
* To undertake training for a valid CSCS card if not already obtained,
* Be able to work on their own and as part of a team,
* Be able to communicate clearly to clients and other members of the team.
If you meed the above requirements and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity then apply today for an immediate consideration.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.