Land and New Homes Professional
Full Job Description
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Land and New Homes professional to join a successful Sales and Lettings Agency in East Kent.
This is a newly created position and the successful applicant will be responsible for setting up this new department and developing new business. As a result you must therefore be an excellent communicator, personable, enjoy networking and have strong negotiation skills.
* Identifying, establishing and building relationships with developers.
* Provide new home valuations and advise on finishes and layouts for developers.
* Overseeing the management of new homes sites.
* Compile weekly and monthly reports to developers.
* Work closely with colleagues to identify potential development sites.
Previous skills & experience:
* Previous experience in a similar role within New Homes/Estate Agency is essential.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Fantastic negotiation skills with an interest in the sales process.
* Highly self-motivated and comfortable working on their own initiative.
As this is a new position it is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience to take on a new challenge and progress in their career.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.