Head of Accounts
Full Job Description
A Head of Accounts is required to join a stable organisation based in Romsey.
The incoming candidate must a proven track record and "hands on" experience of preparing, producing and justifying Management Information (Balance Sheet, P&L etc etc).
Applicants will need to be either Qualified or part qualified in order to be considered.
An ability to work on one's own initiative is essential as, in the future, the role will become more autonomous as experience is gained and departmental processes are streamlined.
* At least three years Accounts experience gained in a similar role in an industrial environment.
* Significant first-hand practical experience of Sage line 50 and using it to run weekly and monthly payroll, produce management accounts, VAT returns and management information (Balance Sheet,.P&L etc)
* An infectious "can do" attitude coupled with strong leadership skills and a proven ability to gain the respect of colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to negotiate/communicate at all levels both internally and externally (Bank, HRMC, Creditors, Debtors, Accountants etc.).
* A logical and robust decision making ability that stands up to challenge
* Capable and willing to develop the role and to play a part in the growth of the company
Immediate interviews and starts are available for the right candidate.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.