Finance Manager (FTC)
Full Job Description
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the role of Finance Manager will organise and lead the finance department by providing professional leadership in facilitating the delivery of a high quality service to the Board, Managers and stakeholders - this is a fixed term contract for seven months.
The key functions will include but not limited to:
* Overseeing all functions of sales, purchase, nominal and general ledgers;
* Review and finalise monthly management accounts;
* Management of cashflow and weekly forecasts;
* Overall responsibility for accruals, prepayments, stock valuation and movement, calculation of WIP and accrued income, journal preparation and full monthly reconciliations;
* Budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting;
* Ownership of P&L;
* Cost accounting and analysis;
* Calculation and analysis of profitable and non-profitable procedures;
* Cost control and savings;
* SUS/PHIN reporting;
* Department performance - including staff appraisals.
You will ideally be experienced of working in a health care environment, possess demonstrable experience of working in a senior financial or management accounting role for a minimum period of five years.
Due to the environment the successful candidate will be subject to a Standard Disclosure check by the DBS.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.