Estimator / Surveyor
Full Job Description
An Estimator/Surveyor is required to join a progressive firm based in Romsey.
Candidates with a range of construction/civil engineering skills and experience who is able to work unsupervised on his/her own initiative and who enjoys a challenge are invited to apply without delay.
* At least two years' experience gained in a commercial construction or engineering related environment,
* On site surveying capabilities,
* A relevant BSc qualification in engineering or related discipline,
* Able to read and interpret construction plans and drawings,
* A commitment to continuous improvement,
* Good working knowledge and ability to use the Microsoft office suite of programs in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook. Use of the CRM database "ACT". Training will be provided for this. At RGL we use "ACT" as an integral part of our operating process,
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to discuss at all levels,
* Capable of, willing to and hungry to develop the role and to play a part in the growth of of the business.
Interviews can be held almost immediately for the right candidate.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.