Client Accounts Manager
Full Job Description
In your experience as a Client Accounts Manager within Business Continuity and Crisis Management, you thrive if you are given a challenge. You enjoy providing world class account management and consultancy services in relation to Business Continuity and Crisis Management and more importantly making a difference.
Due to strong organic growth, our client, a specialist in Business Continuity and Crisis Management, are looking for a Client Accounts Manager to join their close knit and highly regarded team. Reporting directly in to the General Manager you will be tasked with providing Business Continuity (BC) and Crisis Management (CM) consultancy services to current key clients, worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with clients to organise contracts, delivery dates and work deadlines for BC and CM consultancy services.
- Regularly visit clients across Europe, North America and Asia (Avg. 40% travel per year).
- Develop and deliver Business Continuity Plans and Business Impact Analysis Workshops.
Our client has exciting, yet realistic growth plans over the coming months that could genuinely see this role evolve in to a team management position quite quickly (potentially within 12 - 18 months).
For our client to ensure that they are able to continue to provide the best service to their clients, they have set out the following criteria that applicants are requirements for candidates:
- Business Continuity Qualification (AMBCI or equiv.).
- Undergraduate or Masters' degree in relevant subject - e.g. Security, Terrorism, Risk, Emergency Planning.
- Experience of working with international standards (ISO9001, ISO 22301).
Along with a competitive salary, our client also offer 28 days annual leave (+ Bank Holidays) coupled with a company pension scheme and free international travel insurance.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.