Full Job Description
We are working with a prestigious client in Kings Hill who are looking to appoint a strong Administrator with project experience on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
The key skills they are looking for are:
* Professional Communicator - written and verbal,
* Good knowledge of Word and Excel,
* To be self-motivated and disciplined and have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
The main duties of the role will include:
* To provide full administration support to the Project Teams working to set deadlines,
* Liaising with sub contractors, cost managers and commercial managers. Dealing with any queries and requests,
* Administration of contracts, drawings and completing monthly valuation payment runs,
* General administration and office support duties including database entry, email and letter correspondence and other ad hoc duties as required.
The hours of work are 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday with one hour for lunch.
This is a 12 month contract so please ensure you are able and willing to undertake a fixed term contract.
If this is you then please send your CV.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.