- Job Title:
- Administrator - Purchasing bias
- Job Type:
- Apply For More Information
- Administration, Administrator
- £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Date Posted:
- Mon 9th Jan 2017, 03:01pm
We have a really exciting opportunity to join a well-established business as an Administrator within the company's procurement function.
As part of a team, you will be working through a back log of PO requests and also be receipting and looking into invoice queries. Once the day-to-day duties are in hand, it is anticipated that you will then assist with project work.
To be considered for the role you must:
* have a minimum of two years administration experience.
* be enthusiastic and ambitious in your work.
* be organised, methodical and a team player.
* be self-motivated.
* strong communicator.
The upper pay banding of this role is only achievable if you come from a Supply Chain or Procurement background. Applicants must be experienced in MS Office and knowledge and experience of working with Oracle, Matrix, Ariba would be beneficial.
This is a long term temporary assignment with an immediate start. Please send your CV to apply.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.