The REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) is the membership organisation dedicated to improving recruitment practice in the UK by setting standards for recruitment businesses to adhere to. As Members of the REC, New Appointments Group observes the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice in dealing with others and will conduct business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the recruitment industry.
The benefits of working with an REC Member Agency:
- You have access to the REC’s Complaints and Disciplinary Procedure, providing you with a route through which you can take action if we fail to live up to our promise under the REC Code of Professional Practice.
- We receive regular briefings and updates on changes to the law and to best practice in recruitment, ensuring our knowledge is up to speed with the changing environment.
- We are regularly, independently inspected so you can be sure that our basic practices have been approved as safe and legal.
- We have signed up to a code of practice, mandating that we must live up to the principles of:
- Respect for Laws
- Respect for Honesty and Transparency
- Respect for Work Relationships
- Respect for Diversity
- Respect for Safety
- Respect for Professional Knowledge
- Respect for Certainty of Engagement
- Respect for Prompt and Accurate Payment
- Respect for Ethical International Recruitment
- Respect for Confidentiality and Privacy