Since its foundation in 1901 as the Engineering Standards Committee, BSI Group has grown into a leading global independent business services organization providing standard-based solutions in more than 140 countries. BSI Group:
- develops private, national and international standards
- certifies management systems and products
- provides assessment, certification, and testing of products and services
- provides training and information on standards and international trade and
- provides performance management and supply chain management software solutions
ISO 9001 - the world’s most established quality framework
ISO 9001 helps organisations to effectively manage their business and meet their customers' requirements, setting the standard for quality management systems and helping all kinds of organisations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
New Appointments Group’s quality objective is to constantly review its services, encouraging an innovative process to ensure that these services meet continually changing market demands and customer requirements. We have operated a Quality Management System, certified by BSI, which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 since 1998. The procedures contained within the Quality Management System are mandatory and binding for all staff.